Long gone are the days when one has to make use of Bluetooth and USB devices to share file, images and media as now just with the single tap you can easily send images without using internet and your precious data. It is needless to mention, as you must have gotten that we are going throw light on SHAREit, an appfreetransfer of files, data, images, music and so on.
It is a staple for every smart phone user and we all are well aware of its power and its utility, but here we are going to tell you how you can have this on your PC. SHAREit for PC Windows gives you freedom to transfer different files from your PC to another device.
To give you vivid view here we are going to throw light on the features of the app, so that you can make use of the app.
SHAREit for PC features:
It offers plenty of features and here we bring you some of the features of the same and that are as follows:
- With the help of this app you can share the content at lightning fast transfer speed, as we all know it is cross platform app so there is no haggle of sharing as the apps is compatible with almost all kind of operating system that are currently up in the market.
- It gives you ease of sharing the data without using any kind of cable,USBs and memory card.
- You can share big files without any beat down, and that too without wasting any time as the transfer rate is very fast.
- This transfer app works on the WIFI direct therefore it will not eat up your data.
- It has user friendly and sleek interface, it is very easy to navigate, and you can easily make use of the app in the best way.
In order to download the app you need to fulfil certain requirements that can be easily checked through different websites. To help you download the app via blue stack (android emulator) here is stepwise breakdown of the same.
How to downloadSHAREit for pc via bluestack!?
- Download Blue Stacks Emulator on your PC; accept the term and condition run the installerin order to installation of the android emulator.
- Complete the setup process, once it is complete then open Blue stacks and in the internal search engine type “SHAREit APP”. Click to download, once the download process is complete then you can you can move ahead with installation of the application on your PC.
- Apart from this, you need to download APK file for the secure location in your system.
- Once the file is installed, you are good to go.
How to use SHAREit on PC?
- Firstly, setup your device name and default file location.
- Once you are done with the process, now go to the homepage where you will get two options send and receive.
- For sending,click on the “send” and browse that files that you wish to transfer now select the receiver and within fraction of seconds, you can send the files to the particular user.