Kali Linux Nethunter is the latest development of the Offensive Security group. The Kali Linux Nethunter claims to hold tools which are not “currently” public to fellow security experts and penetration testers.
But as we know Offensive Security, and the methods they use to build their projects. We are able to setup a guide for the Kali Linux Nethunter distro.
What do we know of Offensive Security:
- They use LIVE CD’s, they want to be flexible, so they will create a “live” environment and an “install” option on the Kali Linux Nethunter OS.
- They will provide an INSTALL option
- They will provide updates to the Kali Linux Nethunter environment
- They will make it open-source
- They will make it FREE
Kali Linux has been developed to audit, monitor and pentest Network environments. We know that Kali Linux holds the following network tools. The chance is very high that the same tools will be included in the Kali Linux Nethunter distro.
- Fern Wifi Cracker
- Ghost Phisher
- RTLSDR Scanner
- Wifi Honey
SNIFFING & SPOOFING
- Burp Suite
- Wifi Honey
The Kali Linux Nethunter claims to use the “Linux” environment. We know that, if we install or run a Linux environment, we will need to update and upgrade the environment to the latest version.
Updating and Upgrading the Kali Linux Nethunter environment
If the environment runs on a Ubuntu environment, you will be able to use the following commands to update and upgrade the Kali Linux Nethunter.
- CTRL + ALT + T (or open a terminal)
- sudo apt-get update (enter)
- sudo apt-get upgrade (enter)
Once you have updated and upgraded the Kali Linux Nethunter environment, you will be able to continue to “REBOOT” the Kali Linux Nethunter environment.
Now that the Kali Linux environment has been rebooted, you will be able to login with your “root” credentials.
DOWNLOAD KALI LINUX NETHUNTER NOW