NSA playset is an open source project based on Edward Snowden leaked list of U.S. National Security Agency interception and cyber surveillance tools ANT Catalog .
The NSA ANT catalog used by NSA employees in Tailored Access Operations (TAO) to tapping their targets’ data.
NSA playset project provide many features and ingredients for security researchers;
- Passive Radio Interception with radio monitoring and analysis techniques.
- Active Radio transmission Injection techniques.
- Physical Domination techniques for forcibly unlocking physically proximate locked electronic devices.
- Hardware Implants to Modify hardware/firmware for monitoring or control of hardware devices.
- Rootkits for all major software platform, including servers, mobile devices, browsers.
- Network Reconnaissance Tools for gathering metadata from a live, local network.
NSA Playset project will present at the Hack in the Box conference in Amsterdam this week told security expert Michael Ossman to nutech Dutch news agency.