Are you passionate about mobile games? If the answer is yes, would you like to play the same games on your PC? Sounds interesting, isn’t it? Well, some of you must be thinking how on earth is it possible? Now, that is where Nox App Player comes in. A perfect android emulator on PC and Mac, so what had seemed interesting before could actually be worked out now. And to the next question in your minds, if it is free or not, yes it is.
The users are won’t face any problem in downloading Nox App Player for any version of windows, be it Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10. Some of the Android emulators are not compatible with Windows 10. This kind of problems can be avoided when you go for Nox App Player. This emulator uses the latest and thereby the most advanced engine, which makes it all the more reliable.
As you have read, Nox App Player is the most advanced, so one can expect the best quality performance from this emulator. It is fast and prompt and there is no question of freezing. Latest and hence, stability is high.
- A system RAM of 2GB or above
- 2 GHz processor
- 1 GB graphics card or more
Depending on whether you need any updates every time something new is added, you can go for the offline installer or the online installer.
- After you are done with the download, you have to install the emulator on your PC. Please follow these steps,
- Go to the folder and click on the Install option. It will take some time to install, hope you remember that it is around 280 MB file.
- After installation is done, you will get an option called Start, click on it. This will launch the player.
- After this is done, your desktop background will appear similar to that of your Android phone, you will find Google Play Store, File Manager, etc.
- Click on Google Play Store for setting up your account. Select the Existing account option to log in with your current account, or else there is an option to create a new one also.
- Enter the details. Now, on the bottom right corner, you will have an arrow, click on it to go to the nect6 page. Execute the instructions to finish the setup.
- Some additional features are available in Nox App player which you can get them from the right sidebar.
This is the complete guide for downloading and installing the Nox App Player. Now, you can enjoy the mobile games on your PC.