220.127.116.11 has been listed on Cyberwarzone because it has a history of malicious activities. The IP has been reported on various domains which keep track of malicious IP’s. The chance is very high that 18.104.22.168 has already been added to your blacklist service provider.
Reasons why 22.214.171.124 is listed on Cyberwarzone:
- History of being on a blacklist
- History of being used in an aggressive marketing campaign
- History of malicious traffic or use
- Triggered as a spam-bot or aggressive crawler
- We were lazy and we did not see that it is a false-positive
Please do note that it is possible that 126.96.36.199 has been cleaned from malicious code and that it is serving genuine traffic. So be very careful when you decide to block 188.8.131.52 .
Information on the IP
|Country||USA – Washington|
|Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)||184.108.40.206/13, 220.127.116.11/12|
The last time we checked 18.104.22.168 for contact information, we found the following information. This information is being published as is. It is possible that the information is out-dated. The ARIN WHOIS database holds records for 22.214.171.124.
|Owner name||Amazon Technologies Inc.|
|Contact name||Amazon Technologies Inc.|
|Address||410 Terry Ave N., Seattle|
|Abuse email||[email protected]|
If the IP has hit your environment, and you need to do more research on the IP. Please take a look at the resources below. The resources will provide you a wide range of tools and techniques which will allow you to gain more information about 126.96.36.199.
Domain health check
You can start directly be using the link below. The link will redirect you to the cybercrime-tracker website and it will search for 188.8.131.52.
Cyberwarzone Research Lab
Together with a friend of Cyberwarzone, we have setup a Cuckoo Sandbox lab. We have been collecting thousands of malicious IP’s and malware samples. It is highly possible that we have reports on 184.108.40.206.
You can view the Cyberwarzone Research Lab database here:
Is your PC infected?
- How to protect your PC against hackers
- Best steps to take if you have been hacked or infected with malware
- Learn how fraudsters are scamming your stores
- Perfect guide on securing your social media accounts
Want this page removed?
We provide this information to help people forward. We do not provide this information to cause harm. So if you want to see the 220.127.116.11 report taken offline, simply send us an message via the contact form.
- Please do remember to include the URL or the IP (18.104.22.168) you want removed.