The aggressive ransomware gang Black Basta has listed down yet another company on their data leakage site.
This time, it is a Danish real estate company known as EDC. They are one of the largest chain of real estate agents in Denmark.
The recent listing of the company on the Black Basta Ransomware DLS is an indication that they might have been impacted by ransomware.
At the moment of writing, there are no statements on the website of Edc.dk in regards to the claimed ransomware attack by the Black Basta ransomware gang.
- Google DeepMind GNoME helped to discover 2.2 million new crystals
- Man Sentenced to Four Months in Prison for Offering Phishing Panels via Telegram
- Espionage: Chinese hacker group was in the network of the Dutch chip manufacturer NXP for years
- Brown Integrated Logistics hit by LockBit 3.0 Ransomware
- LockBit 3.0 Hits Industrial Refrigeration Sector in Ransomware Cyberattack