Daily lakhs of people in India travel through trains and many of them are booking their tickets through online website www.irctc.co.in. Huge traffic to the website is causing frequent problems to the users. Apart from the server side problems there are some most common problems that may prevent you from login. Here we will make you understand some of the problems and their solutions.
Problems while Train Ticket Booking at IRCTC Website:
There are lot of problem can face at the time of IRCTC train ticket booking. So many citizens getting confused how to solve the Problems faced IRCTC Train ticket booking time. Here is the solution for all…
- Make sure that you are on the secure IRCTC website https://www.irctc.co.in. The ‘S’ in ‘https’ indicates the website is secure
- Always use correct username and password. If you forget it then reset your password.
- IRCTC don’t allow multiple user accounts so don’t ever create multiple accounts
- Do check that you entered the case of the characters and special characters used in the password correctly
- If you find that the website is not loaded completely then try using CTRL+F5 to refresh the page until you get the full page loaded
- If you still find some problems in page, then try clearing your cache and cookies in the browser.
- Even after following the above precautions if you still cannot login to your IRCTC account then try to contact IRCTC Customer Care 011-3934 0000 and seek their assistance.
- You can also send an email to [email protected] from your IRCTC registered email id clearly explaining the problem by including the following details in your email.
Username, Name, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile number, Email Id
- You will receive an email acknowledging your complaint and it will be resolved within 24 hours.
All the above are the common problems which we face while using the IRCTC website, so try resolve the problems instead of getting frustrated within yourself.