The C1900101-2000C error is triggered during the “Apply Image Stage” procedure of the Windows 10 installation.
We have noted down some steps which you might want to try:
- Download a new version of the Windows 10 operating system
- Update all your drivers before you update to Windows 10
- Scan your device for malware and clean it of any found malware before you install the Windows 10 update
- Use a clean machine to install the Windows 10 operating system on
- Only use 2048MB of memory in your physical computer
Reddit users and various other forum users have claimed that the C1900101-2000C error is triggered during the installation, so it can be a corrupted file or hard drive.
Let us know if you have another tip or trick which helped you to fix the C1900101-2000C windows 10 error.