The ‘Hogeschool Rotterdam‘ has demanded their students to research a specific topic which they enjoy.
The HR student Ines Simic decided to publish an insight report on the privacy status of social media users which want to use the Google social media network ‘Google+’.
The report takes a look at the following subjects:
- The rise of Google+
- The power of gmail
- Employees and Employers which use Google services
- Privacy Awareness of the Google+ users
- Security Awareness of the Google+ users
- Cybercriminals and OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) methods
- Google Play Store & Malicious applications
- Personal data and the cloud
The mentioned subjects which can be find above are just a small preview of the subjects which are discussed in the report by Ines Simic.
NOTE: The report has been written in the Dutch language.
Stay safe on the internet
Take a look at the security tips which will help you to stay safe. The following collection of security questions can be used to discuss the security status of your company. Be aware of the various schemes which are luring unaware social media users. Use this checklist to control the security status of your social media account.