The program is straight forward. I actively search for malicious website which host scams and hoaxes. This tool allows me to scan the malicious domain and get the network information. This information is then used in the articles which you find on Cyberwarzone.com.
What does it currently do:
- Ping website and get the IP
- Create MD5 for malicious domain
- Create MD5 for malicious title
I want to add the following options to the application:
- Reverse DNS lookup
- Automatically create list of scanned IP’s and store to excel or txt
- Rescan stored excel values for changed network information
The Google Dorks section will allow me to access the stored Google Dork queries. The queries will allow me to find specific malware environments.
Take a look at the list below to get insight in the collected and shared Google Dork queries which allow you to track malware on the internet.