Are you searching for a Remote Administration Tool which you can use to remotely administrate your Android devices? Then you will need the Androrat! The AndroRAT is an remote administration tool which is made for Android devices.
The administration tool can be used for various purposes and can be loaded with various plugins to make it an effective administration tool.
You can download the Android RAT from the Androrat github website. As mentioned on the github website there are some use notes.
- You will need the Android SDK and Eclipse to compile this project.
- Command & Control Application is cross platform Java, tested fine on OSX, Linux and Windows
- You need to edit /src/Androrat/src/my/app/client/LauncherActivity.java before compiling the APK.
- This is where you hardcode the listeners IP and Port. You can use an IP, or a domain name like a dyndns.
- On certain mobile devices it drains battery fast. Be aware of this.
Available functionalities are
- Get contacts (and all theirs informations)
- Get call logs
- Get all messages
- Location by GPS/Network
- Monitoring received messages
- Monitoring phone state in live (call received, call sent, call missed..)
- Take a picture from the camera
- Stream sound from microphone (or other sources..)
- Streaming video (for activity based client only)
- Do a toast
- Send text message
- Give call
- Open URL in the default browser
- Vibrate the phone