I have been working on multiple tracks in Adobe audition, and for a sudden reason, I keep getting the Adobe audition cc fatal error invalid vector error.
If you recognize yourself, then this post is for you. In this post, I am going to explain to you how you can fix the Adobe audition cc fatal error, so you can continue with your sounds.
Adobe audition cc fatal error
It does not matter what type of program you are using, if you get a fatal error, you know that something is wrong. Below, we are going to show you some steps, which you can use, and with some luck, they will also fix the Adobe audition cc fatal error that you are getting on your system.
Reboot Adobe audition
The Adobe audition software does use a lot of memory, and it needs a lot of space to work. Sometimes, junk get caught in those areas.
- Restart Adobe Audition
- Continue with your project
Ask Adobe for help
The Adobe forums is a great place to find information on how to fix this issue, but if you have tried that without any luck, then you can try contacting the official Adobe support. Do make sure that you got the answers on the following questions:
- What were you doing when it crashed?
- What have you done since you last launched the application?
- If it crashes with a plug-in or a file, supply information about the plug-in or file.
- Has anyone else experienced the crash? Anyone else on the forums, or perhaps a friend that also owns Audition?
- Was there an error message? Post a screenshot.
Reinstall Adobe audition
If you are still experiencing the same issues, then it might be the last step to reinstall the Adobe audition software. Before you continue to uninstall, see if Adobe audition has a repair function.
- Try to repair the Adobe audition software
- Reinstall Adobe audition software