- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Kontera tags not showing up in Drupal
- Mystery of Stalin's Death
- Human Autonomous Zones - The Real Role of Hackers
- #opIsrael: Hackers launch opisrael.com website
- Cyber Warfare Online 2011 discount code
- Anonymous successfully hacked Syrian President's email ?
- Cyber Security is now recognized as a high risk priority by governments
- How to defend yourself against Facebook malware in 2014
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556