As other industries stagger in a slumping economy, the cybercrime business is booming. But, who is business booming for? Piya Chattopadhyay sits down with Misha Glenny, author of "DarkMarket: How the Hackers Became the New Mafia," to discuss the individuals behind cybercrime and why understanding them is the key to cyber security.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Sudan-Iran links under scrutiny after arms factory blast
- US Role In Cyber War With Iran May Be Larger Than Suspected
- EXCLUSIVE: Check your Facebook stalkers via your browser source code
- Video: Hyper History and Cyber War
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Windows Hacking Tool - FREE DOWNLOAD
- Facebook hoax: Poor Girl Ended Up in The Emergency Room After This