A discussion on cyber warfare and international cooperation as part of Kaspersky Lab's cyber conference "2012: IT Security in the Age of Cyber Warfare".
Senior figures from international government, non-government and law enforcement organizations and Kaspersky Lab discuss the new paradigm of evolving cyber threats and assess how best to control cyber weapons.
- Alexander Seger, Secretary of the Cybercrime Convention Committee, Head of Data Protection and Cybercrime Division, Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France;
- Alexander Ntoko, Head of Corporate Strategy Division, International Telecommunication Union (ITU);
- Michael Moran, Assistant Director Cybersecurity and Crime, Interpol;
- Richard Stiennon, Chief Research Analyst, IT-Harvest and moderator of the panel discussion;
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chief Executive Officer, Kaspersky Lab.