Google Terms of Service: What You May Not 2012
By using Google Services, you are agreeing to these terms and You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
Whay you may not
- Don’t interfere with google services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that google provide.
- You may not use content from google services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
- You may use google services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations.
- Using google services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in services or the content you access.
- You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of google services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have google written permission.
Google may suspend or stop providing services to you if you do not comply with its terms or policies or if investigating suspected misconduct.