With the sudden appearance of Anonymous on Saipan, many are asking around and wondering just who or what exactly Anonymous is. We have put together this video to explain just that. Fellow Anons, familiarize yourselves with the words in this video. Direct people to this video. Share this video. We are all Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Propagators of the CNMI status quo, EXPECT US.
- Chinese cyberwarfare division
- Ahmed Jabari, Hamas Military Chief, Topped Israel's Wanted List
- #Opisrael Birthday 7 April 2014: Initiates continues attacks record of 1 year
- Hacker snifs and exposes 678 Twitter Accounts
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- Youtube blocked in Pakistan - 700 videos blocked before the official block
- Cybersecurity bloggers: A call for alliance
- National Cyber Alert System - Avoiding Social Engineering and Phishing Attacks
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
I am the founder of Cyberwarzone.com and I focus on sharing and collecting relevant cyberconflict news., The goal of Cyberwarzone is to provide the world a portal with global cyberwar information. The effort in getting this cyberwarfare information is hard. But as the internet is growing we need to get an global cyberwar & cybercrime monitoring system., By the people and for the people. We will be gathering information about Cybercrime, Cyberwarfare and hacking. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/reza-rafati-%E2%99%82/1a/98b/197