Recently, a video has been released to the public which shows Albuquerque Police Officers murdering a man in cold blood for 'illegally camping'. This man, which was schizophrenic, obviously had no intention of hurting these police officers, on the contrary, this man looks as if he is simply attempting to protect himself from visually fierce militarized thugs. Whether this man had a history of crime is irrelevant. We drastically need to address the growing police state that has occupied the United States.
- Download Anonymous Hacktivist New Tool Airchat
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Cybercrime: Hacktivists Turn To DNS Hijacking
- Top 10 Drones in the world
- Why Cyberwarzone.com
- Buy your cyber weapon: Selling Excalibur cyber weapon for $1700
- Exploit pack: New crimeware for the cybercriminal gangs
- HBGary's rootkit project Magenta
- Facebook providing wrong information: Tricking people to invite their network
- Video: Re-Conceptualizing International Law Frameworks in Response to the Threat of Cyber Warfare
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556