If you have been watching the news, you have obtained the knowledge that around 95% voted Crimea to join the Russian country, now it seems that President Vladimir Putin has signed an order which states that Crimea will be seen as a sovereign independent state.
Recent blog posts
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Security firm to hold zombie and cyber terrorism crisis scenario
- Cybercriminals use Kaspersky-Pentesting.com to scam users with fake vulnerability scanners
- VIDEO: SCADA Honeypot
- Spionage news video: Homeland Security spies on the Occupy movement like #OWS
- Information Warfare, Russia, New Zeland...it is arms race
- Cyber Security Asia event - 9-10 November 2011