Agent.BTZ is a spyware application that has been discovered in 2008, the spyware has hit the United States military central command in 2008 and the spyware highest point of activity was in 2011. The spyware has been found by Kaspersky Labs. Recently a new spyware has been found named 'Turla'.
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Facebook malware: DUDE HIDES CAMERA IN TOILET!
- [Shocking video] Worst roller coaster accident at Adventure World, Perth Australia Facebook Malware
- China's Cyber Capability: misconceptions and opportunities
- Facebook malware: Man slips after epic selfie capture at Devil's pool, Victoria falls
- Facebook interactive Hack tutorial ,Video
- How to hack WiFi password
- EC-Council hack: Did participant data get leaked?
- New video: Anonymous - Message To The APD
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556