Earlier we published a research which concluded that Google might be using specific methods to find malware, now it seemed that Google was brute forcing the packaged files in Gmail. We received a response from Google which stated that they are using Third Party Anti-virus solutions and Internal scanning solutions as a solid combination to protect the users that are using Google Mail.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Cyberwarfare: Iran China Cyber Best friends
- ACTA: Acta loses more support in Europe
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Operation Hunt the Hunter: Anonymous targets 'revenge porn' man
- MUST READ: Command and Control servers list used by cybercriminals
- The Cyber Security Network: Getting started
- Buy your cyber weapon: Selling Excalibur cyber weapon for $1700
- Massive Google Hacking List 2012