On Facebook we have received various messages that Hackers have initiated an attack on the Whatsapp application which currently is offline. The hackers say they initiated the attack on Whatsapp after Facebook became the new owner of Whatsapp.
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Darkweb revealed: Buttery Bootlegging Dangler
- Cyberwarfare baby is born
- Cyberwarfare: NATO Doesn’t Yet Know How To Protect Its Networks
- #Opisrael Birthday 7 April 2014: Initiates continues attacks record of 1 year
- NSA: Scared of Anonymous? NSA chief says you should be
- #OpInternetLibre: DHS.gov, NAVY.mil and UA.EDU databases leaked on pastebin after hack
- Shocking Cannibalism video: Man Eats a man on a train in China! Facebook Malware
- As violence continues unchecked in Syria, so does cyber warfare
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556