On Facebook we have received various messages that Hackers have initiated an attack on the Whatsapp application which currently is offline. The hackers say they initiated the attack on Whatsapp after Facebook became the new owner of Whatsapp.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Anonymous: Chicago activist "T" Another Word for Traitor
- Bioweapons lost in France: 2300 pieces gone missing
- Chevron Says It Was Infected by Stuxnet
- Anonymous: #opAlarmClock
- This is how it looks like when somebody hacks your webcam
- Video DEFCON 19: Cipherspaces/Darknets: An Overview Of Attack Strategies
- Revealed: The German R2D2 that spies on Skype, Firefox and others
- FUN: Simpsons cloud solution conspiracy
- #TheWikiBoat and #SabuSec leak Productsummary.ws accounts on Pastebin
- Ukraine hit by massive cyberattacks