A new operation has been launched by the name 'Reset the Net', this operation has one goal, interrupt the information gathering that is being applied on us by government agencies. The operation is simple and harmless, if you are an developer create an plugin which will secure the clients more, if you are an user make sure that you have at least one application installed which will secure you against government spying.
- Cyber Security tools list 2014
- Team Cymru the video series 21 to 30
- EXCLUSIVE: Check your Facebook stalkers via your browser source code
- Crime and criminal tracking network project CCTNS extended up to March 2015
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Google Dorks Hacking Tool 2014
- U.S. Defence Deparment Provides tips OpenSSL Heartbleed Vulnerability
- Intel Security: Intel IT's New Information Security Strategy
- Cyber warfare videos collection
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555