Facebook has a lot of malicious applications and we have combined the ones which we have found on one page so you can take a look at the way how these malicious pages are made. We hope that you will get a better understanding of these type of threats after reading this article on websites which are serving malware via Facebook.
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- Video: Cyber Warriors - China Cyberwar
- National Cyber Alert System - Cyber Security
- Recon : Digital Detectives
- Massive collection of leaked passwords
- Whistleblowers that got hunted down by their government
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Against Independent Media and Human Rights Site
- The fundamental failure of endpoint security
- Cyber Security Tools list 2012
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556