Security researcher Brian Baskin has published a research which could conclude that GMAIL is actively trying to brute force password protected files. The researcher zipped a file with a virus and what happened next will blow your mind.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Anonymous: Chicago activist "T" Another Word for Traitor
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Bioweapons lost in France: 2300 pieces gone missing
- Challenge: Non-Decryptable Encryption by Givon Zirkind
- Advisory on OpenSSL Vulnerability in Heartbeat protocol
- Explosions hit church at Nigeria army base
- 628 amazon.co.uk Customers Info,User ID's,PW's & DB's Leaked by @DARWINARE
- Doxed: how Sabu was outed by former Anons long before his arrest
- Exploit pack: New crimeware for the cybercriminal gangs