McDonald’s corporation serves around 68 million customers daily in 119 countries, all of their locations are armed with an access point which allows you to enjoy their free internet connection. On the website of McDonald’s you can see that they use no type of security to secure their customers from cybercriminals. So what does this mean for you?
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Short video: A 'cyber pearl harbor' cyber attack
- Cyberwar video: Not what we were expecting
- WorldStarHipHop hoax: Guy Decides To Get A Closer Look At A Safari And Gets Eaten By Lion Within Minutes
- Why You Should Not Be Afraid
- Shocking video: Takfiri terrorists strangle Syrian girl in public
- VIDEO: Anonymous people climb the Shanghai Tower, China (650M!)
- Steven Seagal video: a lot of these mass murders (with Guns) have been engineered
- Facebook malware: Man slips after epic selfie capture at Devil's pool, Victoria falls