Recent blog posts
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- Gravity Mobile Spy
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- On the moral decay of the Dutch hacker scene
- Social Engineering
- Amnesty International UK website: compromised to serve Gh0st RAT
- Remember the Halabja gas attack
- The Hackers Army attack on #FBI.gov failed? or did they succeed to attack an honeypot with 250+ plain users?
- McDonald's 'free internet service' worldwide vulnerability