- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Obama announces crackdown on Iran and Syria's cyber oppressors
- Improving the IT & Security Industry – A Top-Down Effort
- America should brace for blowback from cyber warfare it helped create
- Changing the American Culture
- The right to anonymity on Internet and legal implications
- US and Russia agree on setting up cyber conflict hotline
- SOPA: The Day (Some Of) The Web Went Dark
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone