Each day there is news about how cyber criminals launched a DDoS attack or successfully stole big amounts of money - these criminals are able to perform these tasks because they own a massive army of infected clients which are being used to perform criminal activities. All of these computers are controlled by command and control servers which are managed by cyber criminals. Command and Control servers are often installed on hijacked servers which are the perfect place for a cyber criminal to hide and manage their infected clients.
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Each hacker will get this warning from Google
- Cyberwarzone RAT - FREE DOWNLOAD - wanted by each hacker
- Cyber crime hits 431 million adults in 24 countries
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Report: Turkey to Ask NATO for Patriot Missiles
- iPad 2 cases and skins
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- The James Bond 007 url shortener: This Link Will Self Destruct
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556