- Japan contractor hacking likely got military data
- EC-Council hack: Did participant data get leaked?
- ABN Amro website down
- Avon Hacked By Daz Holmes
- Don't be tricked by the Facebook 'A look back' virus #FacebookIs10
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- Smart Whistleblower platform Adleaks being designed by German researchers
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555