Cyberwarzone Research Lab
Together with a friend of Cyberwarzone, we have setup a Cuckoo Sandbox lab. We have been collecting thousands of malicious IP’s and malware samples. It is highly possible that we have reports on 126.96.36.199.
You can view the Cyberwarzone Research Lab database here:
Is your PC infected?
It is possible that your computer has been infected and has alerted you the IP address. If that is the case, we have setup various guides on Cyberwarzone on how to protect your computer against malicious users and unwanted actions.
- How to protect your PC against hackers
- Best steps to take if you have been hacked or infected with malware
- Learn how fraudsters are scamming your stores
- Perfect guide on securing your social media accounts
Want this page removed?
We provide this information to help people forward. We do not provide this information to cause harm. So if you want to see the 188.8.131.52 report taken offline, simply send us an message via the contact form.
We will take down the page as soon as possible. We are publishing thousands of malicious IP’s daily and it is possible that we make some errors. We will not stay awake for the deletion of some pages on Cyberwarzone.
So please feel free to contact us for more information or questions. Use the contact page to get in touch with us.
- Please do remember to include the URL or the IP (184.108.40.206) you want removed.