If you are searching for a job in the cyberwarfare field, then you are at the right place. We have taken a dive into cyberwarfare vacancies, and this is the list we were able to create.
The positions which we have listed will allow you to work alongside some of the top cyber security experts to develop and deploy mission critical systems that support the nation’s cyber defense program and safety of the country. Some other jobs will allow you to analyze encrypted electronic communications, jam enemy radar signals, decipher information in foreign languages and maintain state-of-the-art equipment and networks used to generate top secret intel.
Responsibilities might include:
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on communication signals
- Utilizing computers, specialized computer-assisted communications equipment and video display terminals
- Operating electronic intelligence-receiving and direction-finding systems, digital recording devices, analysis terminals, and associated computer equipment
- Operating systems that produce high-power jamming signals used to deceive electronic sensors and defeat radar-guided weapons systems
- Providing technical and tactical guidance in support of surface, subsurface, air and special warfare operations
- Monitoring, identifying, collecting and analyzing information
- Providing computer network risk mitigation and network vulnerability assessments and incident response/reconstruction
- Providing network target access tool development
- Conducting computer network operations worldwide in support of Navy and Department of Defense missions
You will apply principles and techniques of computer science and computer engineering to build software and firmware to defend our nation’s vital computer networks. You will also research, design, develop, test and evaluate software and firmware for computer network attack, exploitation and defense in Cyberspace Operations.
In the list below, you will find various titles which are being used in the cyberwarfare field for vacanies and jobs.
Top 15 Cyberwarfare jobs
- Cyber Predictive Intelligence Liason
- Cyber Security Officer
- Cyber Warfare Engineer
- Cryptologic Network Warfare Specialist
- Cyber Analysis Support Specialist
- Information Technology Specialist
- Cyber Warfare Analyst
- Cyber Intelligence Analyst Associate
- Cyber Metrics/ Trends Analyst
- Network Penetration Tester
- Cryptologic Technician Networks
- Cryptologic Technician Technical
- Cryptologic Technician Maintenance
- Cryptologic Technician Collection
- Cryptologic Technician Interpretive