- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- UK cyber strategy discussed in ISC report 2011/2012
- Anonymous: OpDarknet dumps 1589 pedo accounts from Lolita City
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- Cyberwarfare: Is Turkey ready for cyber war?
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Buy your cyber weapon: Selling Excalibur cyber weapon for $1700
- AntiSec: Panda Labs targeted for allegedly working with law enforcement
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556