- Download Anonymous Hacktivist New Tool Airchat
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Facebook Begins Eliminating Fake Likes, Page Fan Counts Drop
- Massive list of Facebook malware: Which one have you seen before
- Cyberwarfare: Lawyers don't win wars. But can they lose one?
- 7 May 2013 #opUSA: Get ready, because they are coming for your money
- American army networking online
- Pwn2Own 2013 Contest – Samsung Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5 0-day exploits
- Drone for freedom or cyber threat? The Pirate Bay idea
- Comment Search Engine: When will it arrive and what will it do
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556