- Download Anonymous Hacktivist New Tool Airchat
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Interview with the maker of #TYLER: Retroshare could be used as beta-TYLER
- Cyberwarfare: Iran the cyber threat are we creating a new enemy ?
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- HBGary's rootkit project Magenta
- How Cyber Attacks Could be Weapons of Mass Destruction
- How to defend yourself against Facebook malware in 2014
- SNAP: Network analysis and graph mining library for massive networks
- Korean plan sparks speculation about U.S. missile defense
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556