- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- New Facebook scam: [VIDEO] Plane Crash over the bridge!
- EXCLUSIVE: The Pirate Bay founders go missing
- How to become a security expert and what will you need
- Penetration Testing: Real World Penetration Testing
- Must have Security whitepaper collection [600+ papers] - FREE TO DOWNLOAD
- Anonymous Documentary: how it all started
- [27C3] (en) Smartphones SMS-o-Death #infosec
- Database leaks: is your leaked database listed?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556