- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- International Affairs, Counterintelligence and National Security: Jim & Anna Hyonjoo Lint Scholarship $1,500
- Anonymous posts new video titled Anonymous Revolution 2012
- Megaupload is back: Get the IP here
- Associated Students of San Jose State University database leaked on Pastebay.net by hacker logic
- OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF UGCC HIT BY DDOS ATTACKS FROM RUSSIA
- Dalibor Vlaho on Cyber Security aspects
- Who is attacking the financial world, and why?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 556