- Download Anonymous Hacktivist New Tool Airchat
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- National Cyber Alert System - Cyber Security
- Video: Exaggerated Cybercrime
- DefCon 15 - T112 - No-Tech Hacking
- Free Cyber Attacks Vulnerability Check Ups Online
- Triple DDoS vs. KrebsOnSecurity
- Kontera tags not showing up in Drupal
- Saudi Arabia forbids 50 names from entering the kingdom
- A preliminary Post-Mortem of Heartbleed: A lesson in Crisis Management?
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
I am the founder of Cyberwarzone.com and I focus on sharing and collecting relevant cyberconflict news., The goal of Cyberwarzone is to provide the world a portal with global cyberwar information. The effort in getting this cyberwarfare information is hard. But as the internet is growing we need to get an global cyberwar & cybercrime monitoring system., By the people and for the people. We will be gathering information about Cybercrime, Cyberwarfare and hacking. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/reza-rafati-%E2%99%82/1a/98b/197