The inside of the Symantec Security Operations Center looks like a scene out of the movie "War Games," and in many ways, the connection is fitting. The SOC, as it is known by Symantec employees, is in the business of detecting and analyzing network threats. And as malicious activity online gets increasingly more sophisticated, the war against cybercrime is definitely on.
- Shocking video: Meet thai girl who is half human half snake Facebook hoax
- Sudan reporter: Local communications severed prior to arms factory blast
- #Anonymous & #AnonGhost #opPetrol final damage report
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Cyber war: Indian Army gearing up
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- Chinese hackers breach Indian navy computers
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555