The Occupy Wall Street movement has been under attack by politicians and even the media. Although the attempts to discredit the movement have failed, new information has surfaced claiming the Department of Homeland Security is working with local law enforcement to conduct massive surveillance. MaraVerheyden-Hilliard, executive director for the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, joins us to analyze what DHS hopes to uncover.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- SF DB Leak by #UGNAZI
- Cyberwarzone RAT - FREE DOWNLOAD - wanted by each hacker
- Israeli Elite Force Facebook page exposed AnonGhost members
- Bioweapons lost in France: 2300 pieces gone missing
- Hoax: McDonalds Exposed For Using Human Meat!
- Spanish police arrests masterminds behind botnet
- Cyber Warfare Becomes Widespread
- NEW #Anonymous video @xen0nymou5: Anon Amped #OpV on November 5th, 2012.