The Occupy Wall Street movement has been under attack by politicians and even the media. Although the attempts to discredit the movement have failed, new information has surfaced claiming the Department of Homeland Security is working with local law enforcement to conduct massive surveillance. MaraVerheyden-Hilliard, executive director for the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, joins us to analyze what DHS hopes to uncover.
Recent blog posts
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Information Warfare, Russia, New Zeland...it is arms race
- Cyber Security Asia event - 9-10 November 2011
- Anonymous: Operation NewSon going to hit high corporate entities on 25th of May
- MUST READ: 100 computer security tips
- Lulzsec: Sabu his 14+ charges and court pdf file
- Kontera tags not showing up in Drupal
- Iranian official calls Iran main victim of cyber terrorism