The Occupy Wall Street movement has been under attack by politicians and even the media. Although the attempts to discredit the movement have failed, new information has surfaced claiming the Department of Homeland Security is working with local law enforcement to conduct massive surveillance. MaraVerheyden-Hilliard, executive director for the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, joins us to analyze what DHS hopes to uncover.
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- NEW 2014: Critical Facebook Flaw allows DNS Hijack
- New scam hits the market: domain names are wanted in China
- Cyberwarfare: The strategic importance of defense
- Warfare: Attack on Iran 'would be a disaster'
- New high-tech McAfee centre to boost cyber war from Aylesbury
- Cyber Security Tools list 2012
- Israel army holds surprise border drill
- First 30min sneak preview Game of Thrones season 3 leaked #GoT
- Cyberwarriors: Armed and ready for the assault
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
I am the founder of Cyberwarzone.com and I focus on sharing and collecting relevant cyberconflict news., The goal of Cyberwarzone is to provide the world a portal with global cyberwar information. The effort in getting this cyberwarfare information is hard. But as the internet is growing we need to get an global cyberwar & cybercrime monitoring system., By the people and for the people. We will be gathering information about Cybercrime, Cyberwarfare and hacking. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/reza-rafati-%E2%99%82/1a/98b/197