The Occupy Wall Street movement has been under attack by politicians and even the media. Although the attempts to discredit the movement have failed, new information has surfaced claiming the Department of Homeland Security is working with local law enforcement to conduct massive surveillance. MaraVerheyden-Hilliard, executive director for the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund, joins us to analyze what DHS hopes to uncover.
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- MUST READ: 100 computer security tips
- Massive Google Hacking List 2012
- Check if this Windows option is disabled else you might get hacked!
- Shadow Government
- How to defend yourself against Facebook malware in 2014
- Advisory on OpenSSL Vulnerability in Heartbeat protocol
- [SHOCK VIDEO] 900 KG Gaint Snake Got Out of Lake in USA! Facebook malware
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
I am the founder of Cyberwarzone.com and I focus on sharing and collecting relevant cyberconflict news., The goal of Cyberwarzone is to provide the world a portal with global cyberwar information. The effort in getting this cyberwarfare information is hard. But as the internet is growing we need to get an global cyberwar & cybercrime monitoring system., By the people and for the people. We will be gathering information about Cybercrime, Cyberwarfare and hacking. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/reza-rafati-%E2%99%82/1a/98b/197