Politico's Eamon Javers stops by to discuss his new book on Wall Street spying, and Bob Schieffer talks about a potentially nuclear Iran with Karim Sandjadpour and White House Correspondent Chip Reid. Kaylee Hartung takes Unplugged Under 40 to Congress to meet with Scott Brown's communications director.
Recent blog posts
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- Wi-Fi HTTP Request Hijacking attack against iOS users
- 400+ sites got hacked and defaced by 8lack 3y3s
- Remote Code Execution on Paypal-Makerting Video
- Web Application Security & Auditing tools for Google Chrome
- GAZA 19 november 2012: Images that the media does not show
- #OpFreePalestine: 200+ Credit Cards from U.S.A and Israel Leaked by Zcompany Hacking Crew
- MUST READ: 100 computer security tips
- Cyber Security in your company: Do you have a social media protocol?