Politico's Eamon Javers stops by to discuss his new book on Wall Street spying, and Bob Schieffer talks about a potentially nuclear Iran with Karim Sandjadpour and White House Correspondent Chip Reid. Kaylee Hartung takes Unplugged Under 40 to Congress to meet with Scott Brown's communications director.
Recent blog posts
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- New Cyberwar Requires New Rules
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- SOPA: A list of 358 companies that support the Stop Online Piracy Act
- [Shocking ] Accident on the roller coaster in Orlando park tried to be hidden! FB malware
- Senate Bill Allows Obama to Declare “Cybersecurity Emergency”
- PenTest Magazine May Issue Ready
- Download: Leak Sensor - Pastebin data leakage detection
- Israeli Elite Force Facebook page exposed AnonGhost members
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items