Reportedly capable of taking computer screenshots, logging keystrokes and even listening in on office conversations, malware known as "Flame" is grabbing international attention after appearances in Iran and elsewhere in the Middle East. Jeffrey Brown and guests discuss the potential risks of a "Flame" outbreak.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- @BurgerKing Twitter account gets suspended from Twitter after Anonymous Hack?
- Anonymous: Operation India
- U.S. needs frank talk about cyberweapons
- Heartbleed First Data Breach Arrest
- Obama’s ‘kill list’ critic found dead in New York City
- DEFCON 19: Battery Firmware Hacking
- Iran to take pre-emptive action against cyber terrorism: general