This is a call for help on creating the world’s largest cyberspace network group online. I believe by connecting our networks we can create one mega network that works on cyberspace related issues. With the help of this network – information will be exchanged at a faster rate.
The goal is to create a group that collects & provides cyberspace information. With the help of this group we can react and prevent issues/catastrophes by sharing knowledge.
What will be the part of Cyberwarzone
To inform you about cyberwarzone i will have to start about the mission of the portal. The portal is a place where people can get information and knowledge on cyberspace issues, I believe that issues on cyber warfare and cyber terrorism will only grow. The thought that these issues will become worldwide made me initiate cyberwarzone. The portal is build to provide knowledge to the world and with the help of the right partners the portal can become a legal information source. As with the events on wikileaks the website grew to 20 000 unique visitors a day, today it is only 1000. (I don't advertise)
The other project is made to collect news from around the world. This project is called WorldWideNews you can find it on worldwidenews.cyberwarzone.com. This projects "grabs" feeds from around the world and puts them on a list or a GEO-TAG enabled map. (GEO-tagging allows people to see where the news was published).
Cyberwarzone will support the network by:
· Promoting the group on social networks.
· Post the “logos” of companies that are involved with the group.
· Offer a newsletter by the cyberwarzone subscription list.
· A forum (free for people that are involved in the network group).
· A world wide news collection website.
· Great portal to come back to.
· An active 21 year old CEO that wants to become the top advisor on cyberspace related issues.
Join the network on:
How can you help
You can do this by:
- · Post articles
- · Post videos
- · Post papers
- · Post reports
- · Post discussions
- · Information on cyberspace related issues and developments.
Ask your network to join the group, and as they join the group they will ask their networks to join this group also.