- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Cyber Spionage Targeted Dutch Ministries, U.N. & NATO
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- Hack any Facebook account with this brute force tool
- Stuxnet “neutralized” – Who sows the wind storm gathers!
- Ashiyane: The darknet warez security forum in Iran
- Working with Cyberwarzone.com
- How to secure your social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- ‘Red October’ Cyber Attack Discovered Targeting Governments
- Facebook malware: Candy Crush Saga Hack Tool
- SOPA: A list of 358 companies that support the Stop Online Piracy Act
- 628 amazon.co.uk Customers Info,User ID's,PW's & DB's Leaked by @DARWINARE
Recent blog posts
- Russia announces new restrictions Law on the Internet freedom
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
I am the founder of Cyberwarzone.com and I focus on sharing and collecting relevant cyberconflict news., The goal of Cyberwarzone is to provide the world a portal with global cyberwar information. The effort in getting this cyberwarfare information is hard. But as the internet is growing we need to get an global cyberwar & cybercrime monitoring system., By the people and for the people. We will be gathering information about Cybercrime, Cyberwarfare and hacking. LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/reza-rafati-%E2%99%82/1a/98b/197