- Lithuania President advisor 'Laurynas Jonavicius' e-mails leaked in #opIndependence
- MUST READ: 100 computer security tips
- Cryptome publishes full SMS history of Anonymous hacker "Topiary"
- Malware: Miley Cyrus video scandal going viral on Facebook
- Facebook video: The Worst World Motorcycle Accident
- The James Bond 007 url shortener: This Link Will Self Destruct
- Facebook virus: Shocking video Hungry Bear Tear Women into pieces in seconds
- BREAKING: Hackers use CNN template to misinform people
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
Cyberwarfare: Just a scary name to increase budget or real threat
My opinion can be found in the comment section
Total votes: 555