The experts of Trusteer firm have discovered a new variant Zeus malware responsible of a series of attacks against principal internet service providers. The variant carried out attacks using the P2P network architecture targeting users of Facebook, Hotmail and Yahoo and Google Mail.
Most searched for
Recent blog posts
- I have a SIEM, now what?
- Caught between the Lines: Online Censorship Harms Corporate Security
- Malicious Software
- Mahdi campaign, ongoing cyber-espionage in the Middle East
- The Economics of Hacking
- The State of Information Security
- Do you know your enemy?
- Israel and Iran, expense, capabilities and cyber strategies
- Non-Decryptable? Really?
- How to blog on Cyberwarzone
- Password cracking: A mega collection of password cracking word lists
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 Finally Found! Watch the video | Facebook malware
- Anonymous Europe: Massive Country sorted Proxy list 500 items
- Bioweapons lost in France: 2300 pieces gone missing
- 31.172 users infected by malicious JWPlayer since January 2014
- The Hidden Wiki: Meet the weapon, drugs, hacking & child porn networks
- Report: Iran's paramilitary launches cyber attack
- Banking trojan hit a large number of Islamic Mobile Banking Customers
- Darkweb revealed: Buttery Bootlegging Dangler
- New Facebook Security Phishing: Please complete this security check
- Sophisticated social engineering campaign hits French company
- Defining U.S. Military Retaliation to a Cyberattack
- End of Windows XP support era signals beginning of security nightmare